As a Mid Level Database Administrator with SQL, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our clients database infrastructure. You will work closely with their development and operations teams to ensure that their databases are optimized for performance, reliability, and security.
In this position, you will have the huge benefit of learning from and being mentored by 3 x Senior DBA’s! (3 mentors are better than 1)
You will be responsible for monitoring and tuning database performance, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring data integrity.
- Manage and maintain our database infrastructure
- Monitor database performance and tune as necessary
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues
- Ensure data integrity and security
- Optimize databases for performance and scalability
- Develop and implement backup and recovery strategies
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to ensure database requirements are met
- Must be based in QLD AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in database administration
- Proficient in SQL and experience with database management tools such as SQL Server Management Studio or Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Knowledge of database backup and recovery strategies
- Experience with database security and data encryption
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for data and technology, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow your career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.