A brand new role has become available for a Mid-Level GRC Specialist to join a fast-growing and highly regarded software company that has quickly become a global leader in their space.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative in nature, shows initiative, has problem solving aptitude and can take on projects and challenges head on. If you are never satisfied with the status-quo and are always looking for ways to improve, then come be part of this company’s success.
- Provide information management support to internal customers and projects
- Provide consistent documentation, project, and process support
- Drive the development and maintenance of new and existing policy documentation
- Ensure the organisation effectively tracks its security, risk and compliance obligations across various projects and departments
- Contribute to the preparation and project delivery of accreditation projects for the company’s product offerings against industry standards such as ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- Contribute to the development/maturation of the company’s information security program
- Write reports and papers as needed to communicate the effectiveness and maturity of the company’s policy, management, controls, and assurance frameworks
Key Skills Required:
- 2-5 years of experience within the GRC space
- Relevant Risk/Security certifications
- Experience/Knowledge of ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- Industry experience with GRC framework management, compliance, internal audit, IT or third-party risk environment
- Experience with project work
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing global company
- Excellent work location / flexibility to work from home
- Career progression and training available
- Career building role
- Great salary package
Apply on the Link below or email Milica at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions!