A new opportunity has become available for Junior-Mid Level SOC Analyst to join a reputable and enterprise organization.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring the environment to identify cyber threats and performing investigations while liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the the first point of contact for security incidents and requests
- Monitor, investigate and escalate security incidents
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide correlation analysis of intrusive events
- Investigate phishing e-mails, domains and IPs
- Utilise techniques for investigating host and network-based intrusions
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles
Key Skills Required:
- 1+ years working in a SOC Analyst position
- Uni Degree or Tafe Cert in Cyber
- Experience with monitoring, triaging and resolving security alerts and incidence
- Previous experience in a service desk role would be an asset
- Networking experience with TCP/IP and other network protocols
- Experience with a range of threat intelligence feeds
- MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply for this opportunity
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly reputable and enterprise organization
- Career building role
- Great location/WFH Flex
- Positive and collaborative team culture/Super friendly team
- Leading edge technology
- Great leadership