Join a well-established IT Managed Services group that has realistic billable hours where you will be able to progress your career.
As a L1, you play an integral part of the business where you will be the first line of defence handling a high volume of calls and responding to tickets within the email Que.
- Ideally worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Have a car and drivers license
- 12+ months experience in a L1 position
- Setup & configuration printers
- Password resets
- Excellent Communications
- Worked in a shared service environment providing support
- Customer service centric
- Career Driven
Technology that you will be supporting:
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- VMware & Hyper-V
- Citrix (highly regarded)
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Server
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM)
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work with a close team that hangs out after work, certs paid for and career advancement.