Join a well-established IT Managed Services group that has realistic billable hours in a senior capacity working on projects and acting as an escalation point.
Due to an increase in workload, you will be working with an experienced and well-rounded team providing a mixture of L2 support. You will have an excellent phone manner as well as great written communication skills as you will be looking after this business most important assets, their customers!
On a day to day basis you will be required to provide the setup, administer, support and provide maintenance to of
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Exchange Server 2007 – 2016
- Remote Desktop Services/Citrix
- VMWare & Hyper-V
In order to be considered for this position you will be required to;
- Previously worked for a Managed Service Provider is a must
- 2 – 5 years of experience providing L2 support
- Experience with the above technology providing support and administration
- Worked in a similar position within the past year.
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic VOIP telephone system support
- Great communication that can speak fluent English
- Live in Brisbane
- Have a great attitude, career-driven and is easy to get along with (hold a conversation)
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work with a close team that hangs out after work, certs paid for and career advancement