About this business;
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative managed service provider in the west of Melbourne. The business has just hit its 3-year milestone with no signs of slowing down with growth. They predominantly service clients in the automotive industry with user counts from <5 up to a couple hundred.
If you are an upcoming Support Engineer that is looking to fast-track their career, you need to check this business out, they provide very detailed training plans and like to work closely with their staff so that they may achieve their career goals. The successful applicant would be joining an extremely high-achieving team and will be able to gain a vast amount of new tech exposure along with some pretty exciting new experiences and new projects to work on and add to your CV.
Coming into this business, you will act as a Level 2 Helpdesk Support engineer, Where you will work to resolve L2 tickets and gain exposure to projects with different cloud technologies. Some experience in the following areas will be beneficial.
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support.
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration, and support
- Microsoft Azure OR AWS (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
This position is located in Melbourne and is predominantly work from home however there will be the occasional requirement of a site visit in the Western Melbourne area.
Some of the Perks;
- Adult environment, the owner is a great guy and treats his staff with a high degree of respect and transparency – he has even shown them the books
- Celebrates success – regular team catchups – flies everyone in to spend time with each other
- Some interstate travel occasionally – all expenses fully paid
- Yearly profit scheme paid.
- Training and certification provided
- 1 on 1 coaching and training with the owner
To hear more, send your CV to email@example.com