About the company;
Our client is an established and recognized employer located within Brisbane, However the role is 100% Work from home (WFH)
Due to an increase in workload, they are seeking a driven and energetic IT Service Desk Engineer that wants to progress their career. You will be working with an experienced and well-rounded team providing a mixture of L1 and L2 support with the ability to also work on migration projects.
You will have an excellent phone manner as well as great written communication skills as you will be looking after this business most important assets, their customers!
This position is great for someone with some IT experience and wanting to dive much deeper than standard ticketing work. You will get the opportunity to work on projects such as cloud migrations.
About the job;
On a day to day basis you will be required to provide the setup, administer, support and provide maintenance to of:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server
- Microsoft Exchange & 365 administration
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Services/Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Remote access and monitoring systems
- These are not all required and any experience you have will be considered.
To be successful;
In order to be considered for this position you will be required to;
- Managed Service Provider is advantageous
- 1 – 3 years of experience providing L1/L2 support
- Worked in a similar position within the past year.
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic VOIP telephone system support
- Live in Sydney
- Have a great attitude, career-driven and is easy to get along with (hold a conversation)
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work within a vibrant culture. Certificates paid for and career advancement.
To apply, email Matt on email@example.com