A brand new role has become available for a Mid-Level Cyber Security Engineer to join a reputable organization based in Brisbane.
In this role you will be working within the technical operations team to manage and implement security tools alongside the CISO to better the company cyber posture.
- Work as an escalation point for Cyber incidence
- Fine tune security alerts and notifications on monitoring platform
- Support Sentinel platform
- Monitor and analyse threats, and aid with incident detection
- Investigate root cause, scope and impact of critical incidents
- Systems/network infrastructure design, strategy and uplift/improvements
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Provide documentation relating to the organisation’s cyber framework
- Help roll out new tech for the organization
Key Skills Required:
- 2+ years of experience in a CyberOps role
- 3+ years of experience in networks/systems positions
- Experience in Analyst/Engineer roles
- Experience with Azure Sentinel
- Knowledge of Essential 8 and ISO 27001
- Experience with SaaS /cloud infrastructure within enterprise environments
- Experience in incident response and remediation and log analysis
Apply now for further information!