A career building opportunity opportunity has become available for a Mid-Level GRC Consultant to join a fast-growing consulting company.
There will be a strong focus on clients seeking accreditation towards regulatory compliance, so it is essential that you have a good understanding of Information Security/Cybersecurity risks, standards, and challenges faced by businesses.
You will do very well in this role if you are consultative in nature, show initiative, have problem-solving aptitude and are capable of taking on projects and challenges head on. And, if you are never satisfied with the status quo and are enthusiasm to be a part of a growing company where you can be part of the success, then this role is definitely for you!
- Work in small teams to deliver security implementations or remediation programmes
- Provide consistent documentation, project, and process supports
- Deliver Cyber Resilience Assessments of client businesses
- Assess the maturity and effectiveness of the clients’ IS/Cybersecurity posture
- Drive the development and maintenance of new and existing policy documentation
- Contribute to the preparation and project delivery of accreditation projects for the organizations’ service offerings – ISO 27001, GDRP and PCI DSS
- Contribute to the maturation of the company’s IS program
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
Key Skills Required:
- 1-4 years’ of experience within a GRC role
- Certifications such as ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor
- Experience working within a client facing role would be an asset
- Demonstrable experience in InfoSec strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management cybersecurity
- Ability to design and implement security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards (i.e. ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.)
- Ability to effectively handle a wide range of stakeholders and report accurately
- A solid understanding of IT, networking and infrastructure designs
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a fast-growing consulting company
- Gold Coast or Brisbane location
- Career progression
- Professional training available
- Supportive team environment