A new role has become available for a Mid-Level Information Security Analyst to join a reputable and leading global organization in Brisbane.
In this role you will be responsible for enabling the InfoSec strategies across all areas of the organization.
- Advise internal/external stakeholders on security strategy – ISMS
- Implement security control frameworks – provide control assessments
- Deal with 3rd party providers to assess security posture
- Deal with all Security related incidents
- Assist in Policy writing and Auditing
- Work with project teams
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience working in an InfoSec role
- Previous experience with Policy writing/auditing
- Previous experience with ISO27001 and NIST
- Relevant industry Certs such as ISO27001, CISA, CISSP or CISM
- Previous exposure to cloud platforms – AWS/Azure
- Ability to deal with all areas/levels of a business
What’s in it for you?
- Great salary package
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Work with leading edge Technology
- Excellent careers opportunities and progression
- Great company perks and culture
- Global organization