A brand-new role has been created for a Mid-Level Infrastructure Security Engineer to join a fast growing and highly successful organization.
You will work closely with the SOC Engineering team to prepare and assist customers with configuring systems within their SIEM and TDIR platforms.
- Manage the successful adoption of products and services
- Manage the on-boarding of new customer infrastructure and services onto the SOC
- Develop integrations with various network and security devices
- Validate incoming log sources and parsing configurations
- Assist with automated on-boarding of relevant data sources/feeds
- Monitor detection, enrichment, and hunt capabilities across multiple log sources
- Develop scripts for data enrichment across internal and external data sources
- Maintain relevant technical accreditations
- Reporting, documentation, and expenses
Key Skills Required:
- 2-5 years of Infrastructure/Security Engineering experience
- Previous experience working for a Service Provider or Enterprise organization
- Experience working with logging, SIEM and TDIR platforms
- Experience with network security systems such as Cisco, Juniper, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Ability to proficiently learn new technologies and gain accreditation
- Excellent communicator with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly reputable and fast-growing organization
- Career building role
- Great locations/WFH
- Positive and collaborative team culture
- Leading edge technology
- Excellent salary package