Looking for a Mid-Level Integration Developer to join a reputable and well-established organization, who pride themselves on providing an amazing culture.
In this role you will be using the latest development technologies to integrate their new platforms with internal backend systems, cloud applications and in-house Java microservices. This company is in the middle of a great technology upgrade, so this is the ideal time for you to come in and make a difference!
- Development and deployment of integration solutions
- Design and development micro services, API endpoints, integration flows
- SQL query development
- Development and maintenance of unit tests and integration tests
- Design and continual improvement of system architecture
- Validate the technical feasibility of proposed application changes
- Documentation of system architecture, business rules and application changes
- Patch management, performance and capacity planning
- Daily application monitoring, such as logs and dashboards
- Analysing of performance of application servers and database servers
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years of Java Development experience
- Previous experience with enterprise integration platforms
- Experience with Web Services and Microservices
- Knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience integrating core enterprise software applications
- Experience with on-prem and cloud applications
- Experience with Salesforce Integration would be an asset
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+.
- Experience with Git, Azure Devops, Bitbucket or Github
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and growing organization
- Brisbane CBD location
- Career progression and professional development
- Great team environment
- Great salary package