A new opportunity has become available for a Mid-Level SOC Analyst to join a fast growing and highly successful organization.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring customer environments to identify cyber threats and performing investigations while liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will also be focused on the ongoing uplift of the SOC services across the board.
- Act as the the first point of contact for security incidents and requests
- Monitor, investigate and escalate security incidents
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide correlation analysis of intrusive events
- Investigate phishing e-mails, domains and IPs
- Utilise techniques for investigating host and network-based intrusions
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years working in a SOC Analyst position
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR technologies
- Ability to provide technical documentation
- Networking experience with TCP/IP and other network protocols
- Experience with Forensic Incident Response Triage
- Experience with a range of threat intelligence feeds
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly reputable and fast-growing organization
- Career building role
- Great location/WFH Flex
- Positive and collaborative team culture/Super friendly team
- Leading edge technology
- Excellent salary package
- Many company perks/staff appreciation