Looking for a Mid-Senior Level SOC Analyst to join a fast growing and highly successful organization based in Melbourne.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring customer environments to identify cyber threats and performing investigations while liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will also be focused on the ongoing uplift of the SOC services across the board.
If you are looking for a role with top-notch Security tech and an organization that really gives back, then this is the role for you!
- Act as the the first point of contact for security incidents and requests
- Monitor, investigate and escalate security incidents
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide correlation analysis of intrusive events
- Investigate phishing e-mails, domains and IPs
- Utilise techniques for investigating host and network-based intrusions
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles
Key Skills Required:
- 2+ years working in a SOC Analyst position
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR technologies
- Experience with EDR technologies – Crowdstrike
- Uderstanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience with Forensic Incident Response Triage
- Experience with a range of threat intelligence feeds
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly reputable and fast-growing organization
- Career building role
- Great location/WFH Flex
- Positive and collaborative team culture/Super friendly team
- Leading edge technology
- Excellent salary package
- Many company perks/staff appreciation