I am working with a successful large enterprise business that has an impressive track record of growth primarily through mergers and acquisitions. This business has a large footprint in the health and human performance sector.
About the position:
This position is for a network engineer with a few years experience in either an MSP or internal IT environment. This role will predominantly focus on the support of business critical LAN and WAN networks. You will work closely with all areas of the IT environment in the business to help support and deliver on new projects and technology rollouts.
- Sound experience with both LAN and WAN network environments
- Understanding of network design principles including MPLS and BGP for LAN environments
- Experience with the configuration or support of firewalls (mainly cisco gear)
- Experience with Cisco Meraki is a must (deployments and or support)
- Proven experience with IP telephony
Areas that may be of interest;
- WHF flexibility
- State of-the-art office, everyone gets along, IT team do not say no to a Beer! located just outside of Brisbane CBD.
- Close to transport
- Health & fitness membership
- Likes to dabble and try new things when it comes to new tech
- Will be for somebody that enjoys the ops side and would like to leave a legacy when it comes to building and setting standards for the future.
- Still owned by private equity (2nd largest firm in Oz), still an appetite for them to develop through mergers and acquisitions
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you feel free to let me know. Simply apply or send an email to email@example.com
**Please note this role is Brisbane based. If you are interstate and are interested please advise of your rough plans/intentions to move to Brisbane in the near future**