Due to internal promotions, our client is currently scaling up and requires the services of a broadly skilled Onsite Support Engineer to undertake a mixture of L2 and L3. This is an opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience across a number of environments as well as gaining industry certifications. You will be part of a high-quality technical support team for that assists over 200+ business predominately around the Brisbane metro area.
Coming into this position, you will be provided with a company Car and will get to head directly between Home and sites (across Brisbane) being the face of the business to their Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customers. A core function will be assisting their Customers with internal digital transformation projects to help bridge the operational gap by supporting legacy systems as well as operating in Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud or Private Cloud Solutions.
- Previously worked in an MSP environment is a MUST
- Fine to work around billable hours is a MUST
- Have some banter, work can be fun!
- Recent 3+ years experience administering Windows Servers
- Cloud Solution experience (Azure, SharePoint, Office365 etc)
- Experience with Integrated Azure & Office365 apps (Teams, Flow, Intune etc)
- Desktop operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 8, Apple OS X)
- VMware vSphere
- Windows Servers 2012-2016
- Citrix XenApp (highly regarded)
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 Server
- Tier 1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM)
- Cisco routers and switchers
This team is seen as a breeding ground for advancing their talent, you have the opportunity to move into either a leadership or Infrastructure projects (100%) focused position.
Want to know more? call Courtney (0412 327 399) or email email@example.com. Connect with me on