Looking for experienced Operational Security Analysts to join a reputable and fast growing global organization in Brisbane.
In this role you will be focused on responding to security events and security alerts for triage, resolution, and escalations. You will be working closely with your team and the clients to deliver great client outcomes.
- Monitor incoming event and ticket queues for potential IS incidents
- Work on the Enterprise Antivirus and security detections tools
- Provide support in the investigation and reporting of any IS incidents
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data
- Identify opportunities for process and technical improvement
- Assisting in the development and tracking of security metrics for information security events and incidents
- Review and scan data to identify, report, and coordinate remedy of vulnerabilities
Key Skills Required:
- University Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience with SIEM, WAF, IAM, DLP, End-Point Protection, etc. tools and maintenance
- Experience working with web proxies, detection/prevention systems, antivirus systems
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers, and firewalls
- Working knowledge of Windows, AD, Mac OS X, and Linux
- knowledge of tools such as Python and PowerShell is an asset
- Experience with monitoring cloud-based applications and infrastructure
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and growing global organization
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression and professional development
- Great salary package