This opportunity would suit a budding hacker who is seeking a first step into a commercial role or a tester with 1-3 years of experience. This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments and delivering outcomes while also expanding your knowledge and skillset.
- Perform red team engagements
- Excellent training & development budget
- Attendance at local and international conferences
- Working with a diverse range of customers
- Identify and solve security problems
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Maintain and improve penetration testing and methodologies
- Delivery of technical reports and documentation
Ideally you will have:
- Ideally current security clearance or minimum Australian citizenship
- Certifications such as OSCP, SANS, CREST highly regarded
- Fluent with Linux command line and Windows PowerShell
- Experience performing assessments on client networks
- Ability to clearly communicate vulnerability details and risks
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact Specialist Infosec Recruiter Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens only – ideally already with a security clearance.
Want to know more about me? Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslavalle-smith/