This enterprise is a rapidly growing and industry-leading company. This opportunity offers an excellent opportunity to showcase your technical expertise. Provided that you do well, have the competency and capability, and as the organisation continues to grow, so will you and your position in the business so can you and your role.
They are looking for somebody that has come from a traditional Platforms Engineering background (VMware and storage etc) that has a strong interest in DR and backup recovery.
Coming into this position you will provide BAU L3 to their technical clients that are business critical as well as work on internal projects (structural, remediation and uplifts etc);
- Develop and document tactical backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Ensure backup regime, data sovereignty, retention, archiving, and destruction
- Perform on-going risk analysis of existing disaster recovery plans and recommend risk
- Manage on-prem environments (Public cloud will be introduced shortly)
- Building automation with tools like AWS services, Ansible and PowerShell
- Look after large VMware farms
- 3+ years’ experience at an Engineering level.
- Experience with technologies such as Veeam, Rubrik and Commvault
- desirable 1+ years of experience working with AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of VM ware; vSphere, vHorizon vCenter
- Live in Brisbane
- Be customer-centric, you will be customer facing and an advocate for the business.
- Drivers license would be required
This role will see you take your professional technical career to the next level as you’ll be working with reputable and established businesses. You will have the chance to play an integral part in a business that continues to grow and develop and be at the forefront of its industry. You will also receive;
- Competitive Salary
- Work on cool new projects
- There have been 5+ promotions internally over the last 12 months – Career progression
- Flexible WFH arrangements
If you want to get more out of your career and leave a legacy in this expanding business, call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to Joades@humanisedgroup.com