Brief Overview of the Role:
The client seeks experienced Data Warehouse/ETL Developers to join their team to work on a large Cloud Services initiative that will transform the way they develop and deliver services to their clients, both internal and external.
Key Responsibilities and Skillsets:
- As part of the data warehouse team, work with data from multiple sources but primarily on SQL enterprise data warehouse to produce datasets, dashboards and reporting visualisations to meet specific requirements and business needs
- Development of ETL processes for Informatica PowerCenter and WhereScape Red to support the addition of priority datasets into the EDW
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter
- Demonstrated experience in building ETL processes with the ability to read, analyse and transform data
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts, including data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing and data modelling
- Demonstrated experience in monitor, run and troubleshoot the data load processes associated with data warehouse
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a federal government organisation.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.