Our client is an established MSP in the Australian market, With a heavy focus on helping their clients shape their IT systems and bring them inline or exceed industry standards. This company is very proud to be able to offer a full suite of digital services with a legacy in the market of being able to provide innovative solutions for their clients.
The successful applicant will be working closely with both client and sales/ technology teams. This person will be the technical guru in the company and be able to assist people from all avenues of the business including clients. As this is a newly created role it gives an opportunity for you to make your mark on the business and be able to leave a lasting legacy.
You will need to be proficient in both infrastructure and cloud areas as you will be mapping out new solutions, push innovative thinking and actions and be able to migrate to new environments. You will be working on large projects and be exposed to a variety of existing and new technologies.
Projects can range from full cloud migrations, full site fit-outs, setting up DCs or cloud environments, deploying their own applications, workflows email migrations, etc. On a day-to-day basis you will be required to;
- Support the creation and delivery of solution proposals for clients
- Capability embedded into documentation
- Solution hypothesis and framework to address challenges in proposals
- Assist with building out of templates for infra or cloud offerings
- Project management system kept up to date with engagement progress
- Communicate with Stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Template and information framework confirmed prior to commencement
- Draft Reports for clients
- Deliver projects
- Currently live in Brisbane
- Worked as a Pre-Sales for a Managed Services Provider/Consultancy
- Work across cloud migration projects focusing on Azure.
- experience in writing/ management of proposals, RFPs, RFT and SOWs
- Identify additional required assets and takes responsibility to develop, improve and/or share assets across the team.
- Exposure to Windows/exchange server, backup storage, o365, VMware, and any public cloud experiance is a requirement to be successful.
This role will allow you to take control and be in the driver seat of your own career; You would be partnering with a reputable QLD business. Here are some interesting facts:
- Close to public transport
- Social Club (once a quarter they go on outings together)
- Close-knit team, good banter within the team
- Certification & training provided.
- Strong Leadership, the MD is well networked and connected within the Brisbane market. They are down-to-earth and have an open-door policy approach.
Send your CV to email@example.com