This role would be ideal for someone who has previous consulting experience and is looking to move into a team leader role. Guiding, mentoring and leading juniors is particularly important for this role.
This consultancy offers free Azure and GCP certification, WFH flexibility, career growth and many more learning opportunities within the Data and Analytics Space.
- Deliver end to end data solutions and data pipelines for various clients (small, medium, enterprise)
- Host various workshops.
- Develop and design various data models including data modernisation, data migration, and end to end data management.
- Design and implement ETL pipelines across a range of technologies
- You will communicate clearly, fluently and efficiently to present various complex information to different audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Guide and mentor other consultants within the team.
- Data warehousing: Design and implement a data warehouse solution
- 5+ years experience working in a Data Engineering and / or Data Warehouse development role
- Extensive experience with SSIS or an equivalent ETL suite / transformation framework
- Experience working with Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience working with Azure Synapse.
- Extensive experience with various data management architectures (i.e. Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Hub)
- Solid foundation in DW and BI design, tools, processes and implementation approaches.
- Previous experience running Data Workshops
- Previous mentoring or leadership experience.