Our client is a specialist & well established Cyber Security Consultancy who are carving out a reputation as one of the leading Cyber Security Firms in Australia. Combining a workplace of flexibility and collaboration whilst maintaining a first class name in security consulting they continue to grow from strength to strength.
- Performing compliance based activities around PCI DSS & ISO 27001
- Working with a diverse range of customers
- Leading project teams
- Planning and scoping customer engagements
- Delivery of technical reports & documentation
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Broad Information Security experience across multiple disciplines
- Solid technical background across range of network, system and application architectures
- Minimum of 5 years in consulting, audit, assessments around information security.
- Demonstrated experience in either implementation or auditing ISO 27001 or assessing against the ISM and / or security architecture.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Specialist Recruiter Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens only with a current security clearance ideally.
Want to know more about me? Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslavalle-smith/