About the business:
A software leader with global operations, they have over 300 across who help their clients across the SMB and enterprise market.
Based on the performance from last year and their commitment to grow (doubled in size in 2019), they require an Application Support Engineer to provide L2 and L3 support working closely with their non-technical team.
About the position:
As a Support Software Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a mixture of L2/L3 support of product-related issues relating to their enterprise software as well as testing, incident management, and walkthroughs. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- SQL Server administration
- Writing SQL queries.
- Read code relating to the application.
- Set up and maintain Windows Server
- Act as an escalation to L1 and L2 teams.
- Communicate with customers to manage expectations and clarify issues when required.
- 2- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience mitigating/debugging web applications
- Can commit to 10am – 7.30pm working hours
- Experience with programming languages
- Resides in Brisbane and has full working rights.
- Customer-centric, as culture is key you must be able to speak in layman’s terms and be able to have a laugh.
- Career advancement, overseas & locally
- Grow with their business
- Outstanding Culture, even the Leadership are KPI and held accountable for staff engagement
- One of the best offices that I have seen, if you love Beer and Coffee, you will love this place
This position will best suit somebody that is ambitious and is looking for the right opportunity to advance their career as the business grows. There is a high salary and potential to earn a yearly bonus. To apply send your CV to Jareth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 540 973.