The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data and analytics, as well as experience managing complex projects.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of data and analytics projects from start to finish. This includes project scope definition, resource management, budgeting, and stakeholder communication. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should possess excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders. Familiarity with agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA is an added advantage.
- Oversee the delivery of data and analytics projects from start to finish
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables
- Manage project resources including budget and timelines
- Communicate project status and risks to stakeholders
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, with a focus on data and analytics
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA is a plus
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and development. If you have a passion for data and analytics and have a track record of delivering complex projects, we encourage you to apply.