Humanised partner with forward-thinking organizations to provide the people who deliver business transformation in preparation for the future world of work. We assist our clients in making the right people choices, in a digital world it is more important than ever that people are valued for their skills, not just the job they occupy. We value creativity, emotional intelligence, digital literacy, adaptability, and resilience.
We are currently working with our client to recruit a Project Manager to work across a number of projects from ideation through to successful delivery and support. Our client is a large NFP, with a desire to create opportunities for all people. In this role you will lead a project team, be responsible for setting project timelines, milestones, risk management and have strong people leadership skills.
This Project Management opportunity will sit within the Technology part of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone with about three years of experience managing projects and keen to grow their skills within a large enterprise sized business.
- 3 years experience managing technology projects.
- Ability to create project reports and business plans.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all of your stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong skills leading people and projects through to delivery.
- Problem solving and conflict resolutions skills.
- Strong communication skills through regular updates, presentations, and steering committees.
- Project plan development, setting timelines and milestones.
- Ability to create, build and allocate the right people for teams.
- Thorough and accurate project documentation.
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please reach out for a confidential conversation.