This is not your average Sales Development Representative role. This company is a successful international IT business that are renown for providing software solution DevOps tools to the SMB and enterprise market, In this role, you will be working with existing accounts and incoming leads – little to no cold calling!
They have built a strong and successful sales team in Brisbane and are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join and grow with the business. In this role, you will be mentored by talented Sales professionals who will help ensure your success as a crucial team member. This role is designed to prepare you for a successful career in Sales with the global leader in database development solutions as you learn the foundations of selling.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous B2B experience is a must
- Experience in IT is not necessary but highly favoured – must have a genuine interest in tech
- Committed to develop their professional sales career
- Energetic & willing to go the extra mile
- Inquisitive by nature and a great communicator.
- Well organised and a good time manager
- Able to learn a diverse range of technical products
- A team player first & foremost
- Collaborative & solution orientated, with a common-sense approach to getting things done
Benefits & Rewards:
- A great environment to work in, with on-going opportunities to learn and develop.
- Team building, lunches and feel-good events
- Career progression opportunities
- Offers a competitive base salary + super + extra days holiday + private healthcare and other benefits.
- Hybrid working environment – Mon & Tues WFH
- WFH set-up allowance to make your work environment comfortable
- Career and personal development allowance.