Our Client is seeking an Experience SAS Analyst to join their team.
As a Data Analyst you will use SAS discovering how to extract, manipulate and analyse data to support your business area.
Day to day, you could be contributing to data reports, MI or even working on a proof of concept product for future clients! This is where you take a sample of data from a client and assess what that future product could offer them.
If you are willing to get hands on, can ask the right questions taking an analytical approach to work, as well as collaborate across teams – we want to hear from you.
Throughout this contract you will also have chance to put your creative flair to use, improving legacy processes and suggesting enhancements for the future. We actively want you to challenge the way we do things.
In short, you will have the incredible opportunity to turn raw data into actionable insights for our consumers, clients and for our operations.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- 3+ years’ working experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on SAS experience
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player but also the ability to work autonomously and show initiative