Brief Overview of the Role:
The department is seeking a suitably experienced Scrum Master to support the delivery of one of the department’s key programs in their IT services division. The program aims to improve the end-to-end user experience for its users. This will be done using SAFe and Agile delivery.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Agile Scrum Master / Iteration Manager role.
- Proven experience in leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops under the agile methodology, bringing stakeholders together and maintaining a service-based delivery outlook.
- Proven technical analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong experience in working in large programs of work and executing the role irrespective of methodology being used.
- Proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders both internal and external to the Program
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Certified in relevant Agile certifications.
- Familiar with Azure Dev/Ops.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a large federal government organisation.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.