Looking for a Security Operations Engineer/Analyst to join a reputable organization in Brisbane in a permanent position.
Latest tech, great team environment and awesome company culture is what you will get with this company!
- Monitor incoming event and ticket queues for potential IS incidents
- Work on the Enterprise Antivirus and security detections tools
- Provide support in the investigation and reporting of any IS incidents
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access
- Use available SOC tools for analysis purposes
- Identify opportunities for process and technical improvement
- Assisting in the development and tracking of security metrics
- Review and scan data to identify, report, and coordinate remedy of vulnerabilities
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience with SIEM, IAM, DLP, End-Point Protection, etc.
- Experience with Splunk and Crowdstrike
- Experience working with web proxies, detection/prevention systems, antivirus systems
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers, and firewalls
- Working knowledge of Windows, AD, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Experience with monitoring cloud-based applications and infrastructure
- Familiar with CIS Critical Security Controls
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and growing organization
- Awesome and fun team culture
- Brisbane CBD location
- Career progression and professional development
- Be part of the growth of the new Security team
- Great salary package