A brand-new role has been created for an experienced Security Project Manager to join a growing and highly successful organization.
In this role you will be leading key initiatives to ensuring successful on-boarding of customers to the organizations’ SOC service.
- End-to-end project delivery
- Partnering with internal/external Security, Network and Infrastructure teams
- Follow Agile methodology – planning, stands-ups, showcases
- Scheduling, resourcing, budget management, risk/issues management
- Change management and training related to PMO frameworks
- Execution and maintenance of project tools and existing sites
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years in Technical Project Management roles
- Previous experience delivering SOC/SIEM Security projects
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Strong end-to-end project management lifecycle experience
- Experience developing and completing new technical templates
- Proven change management and training experience
- Experience setting up Wiki Confluence, SharePoint and Jira sites
- IT and Project Management Certifications
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly fast growing organization
- Career building role
- Great locations/WFH
- Positive and collaborative team culture
- Excellent salary package