A brand-new role has become available for an experienced Security SOAR Engineer to join a fast growing and highly successful organization.
If you are innovative, forward thinking and constantly striving to better your skills and support your team and clients, then this is the organization or you!
- Own, optimise and support the SOAR platform
- Develop the automation playbooks and scripts for multiple customers
- Manage the backlog and prioritisation of automation requirements
- Develop, implement and support integrations between SOAR and a wide range of tech
- Build automation capabilities for the SOC team
- Provide automated services internally and got external customers
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience working within security operations, incident response/threat intelligence
- Experience with SIEM platforms
- Experience integrating multiple systems
- Experience with infrastructure and security services
- Experience with ITSM platforms, configuration management and cloud services
- Experience with SOAR specific tools
- Deep understanding of Python and REST APIs
- GSEC, GCIA and GPYC Certifications would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly reputable and fast-growing organization
- Career building role
- Great locations/WFH
- Positive and collaborative team culture
- Leading edge technology
- Excellent salary package