About the company
They are an award winning Cloud Consultancy that provides a range of expert services in Cloud and DevOps. The Company helps its clients differentiate and disrupt by architecting, implementing and managing cloud solutions that underpin and drive innovation in their business.
As an enabler and thought leader, The Company is at the forefront of the market shift toward a new way of doing business. They deliver increased agility, speed to market, quality and security through progressive culture, empowering people, effective processes and enabling technology.
Our client is seeking a talented Engineer with a passion for all things cloud and DevOps. Due to the appetite for growth, they are looking for an a broad range of Engineers from either the junior to senior levels and somebody who has worked with AWS at an enterprise level.
- The workload will be broad and will range between;
- DR reviews
- Standardizing Containers from EC2 to ECS
- Security Audits & threshold testing
- Contribute to the Managed DevOps & SysOps services strategy and road-map
- Technical account management and general customer service
Most of their clients have an IT team presence, they have enterprise agreements with AWS, you will not be dealing with the End Users rather dealing with Developers, CTOs, System Admins, C-Suite Users etc. They are a trusted partner that collaborates with their customers, they work that the undertake often is that of fun and interesting work.
- National Consultancy that has really made a name for themselves and has seen YoY growth, 50% growth each year – set to hit the triple figures in 2023!
- Strong emphasis on L&D, each business unit has a L&D plan which is also tailored to individuals and helps to increase salaries.
- They play a major part within their community from setting up graduate programs, hosting bootcamps and AWS events
- Yes they do have billable hours, unlike most Consultancies, these are more of a soft target that are more laxed.
- Strong focus on internal promotions and progression
- Work closely with their project services team.
- No egos, innovation and better ways of work are always welcomed.
- Companywide team building activities
- Family Days
- Award ceremonies
- Pub lunches once a week
- Plenty of recognition stories where people and thanked and shown
- Flexible part-time WFH arrangements
Want to know more? Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to email@example.com