This consultancy provides multiple certification opportunities (Azure and GCP) as well as career growth.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous experience working with internal and external stake holders to understand clients needs and objectives. You will play a key role in designing data structures , data models, and building data pipelines with a focus on Azure and GCP.
What you will be doing…
- Build and maintain robust, scalable, automated cloud-based data pipelines using industry best practices
- Ensure quality of technical solutions as data moves across environments
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Data & Analytics team.
- Analyse source systems, define underlying data sources and transformation requirements, design suitable data models and document the design/specifications
- Provide insight into the changing data environment, data processing, data storage and provide possible solutions.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Diverse technical background with over 5 years of experience in the development of data platforms
- Over 5 years of experience working within a production cloud data infrastructure – including design, implementation, and maintenance (preferable Azure & GCP)
- 5 years of experience with SQL development across multiple language variations – such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Big Query)
- Hands-on experience implementing ETL (or ELT) best practices at scale
- Relentless focus on continuous improvement of solutions and processes to improve data reliability, efficiency, quality, and the Data Engineering team at Monster
- Good communications skills across all levels of stakeholder (business & technical)
- Continually keep up with advancements in data engineering practices
- Create and maintain architecture and systems documentation
What will make you stand out…
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience mentoring and leading juniors
- Snowflake, R and Python experience