Our client is currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst. This role, you will be helping to provide security support to technical and non-technical business units for operational issues/incidents and any projects that may have a security risk.
About the Role:
- Support day to day operations in accordance with company strategy
- Configure collection and security monitoring rules in SOC Tools.
- Review and contribute to SOC processes, ensuring all controls, policies and procedures are operating effectively.
- Be the SME on a range of cyber security platforms and support to additional cyber platforms
Ideally have 5 years’ experience working with a SOC, along with;
- Experience with NextGen Firewalls, Cloud Management & Defence, PAM and Vulnerability Management
- Experience working with providers to track and co-ordinate vulnerability management and maintaining records
- Experience organising penetration tests and reviewing findings
- Facilitate or complete ad-hoc operational security requests
- Regular reviews of user access to information or system and facilitate any remediation needed.
- Keeping relevant to any cyber security issues, trends within the areas of risk management, legal and regulatory compliance for on perm, outsource or cloud-hosted environments
- Mentoring and helping to upskill team members
- Can handle high-pressure situations involving key stakeholders.
Click APPLY NOW or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Want to know more about me? Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtneygoldstein108/
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship available.