A new contract role has become available for a Senior Cyber Security Architect for a initial 6-month contract starting ASAP!
In this role you will be responsible for the development of the security technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
To be successful in this role you should have a great understanding of networks and security architectures as well as the technologies and
framework that support cloud computing.
- Develop strategic solution architectures and associated roadmaps that support company Cybersecurity and Cloud Strategies
- Review existing security and networks and identify design gaps
- Stay up to date of current and emerging security threats and advise on architecture design
- Ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy
- Security architecture compliance on requirements such as ISO 27001, and IS18
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience providing Network and Security Architecture services
- Experience with ISO27001 and IS18 frameworks
- Previous cloud implementation experience
- Experience in the development and governance of information security in large complex organisations
- Ability to review and recommend security controls applied to contemporary architectures based on, cloud computing and hybrid integration platforms
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence cybersecurity outcomes across the organisation
What’s in it for you?
- Reputable and enterprise level organization
- Great daily rate
- CBD fringe location
- Exciting Cyber work
- Great team culture