International SaaS company which has had dramatic growth in the last 18 months (40 to 75 employees) and is expecting the same growth in the next 18 months.
Newly created and business critical position for a hands-on Database (Postgres) Architect to really own this space and help them scale up, you will also assist with some Cloud Engineering, on a day to day basis you will be required to;
- Look after the performance, scalability, and security of database architecture.
- Develop optimal data queries and functions
- Develop and enhance standards, features
- Evaluate application performance regularly and support needed refactoring
- Look after issues such as utilities, database scripts and data migrations
- Collaborate with other teams around product releases and provide support.
- General Cloud Administration duties
- Previously worked in a similar role where you have worked from the stages of architecture right through to supporting databased SaaS platforms.
- Expertise in PostgreSQL and knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL, Aurora,
- Public cloud experience, ideally in AWS.
- Database architecture and implementation planning and execution
- Located in Brisbane is a must!
- Experience working in a Linux (Redhat) in a server environment for most of your career.
- Expert knowledge of efficient database configuration and schema design for OLTP, OLAP, DW use cases Leader in High Availability, Load Balancing and Replication
- Strong understanding of database query tuning and optimisation
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing global company
- Excellent work location / flex to work from home
- Career progression and training available
- Career building role
- Great salary package
- Take ownership and leave your legacy in this business that is just continuing to grow
Where to next?
Want to know more, call Jareth (0412 540 973) or email email@example.com. Connect with me on