About the company:
Well-funded start-up with over $25m invested and it is only year one! This sovereign cloud provider exclusively focuses on the Australian Governments and Critical National Industries, if classified, protected and top-secret environments interest you then this is a company that you want to join!
2020 will be the year for scaling up as they increase their headcount by adding an additional 20+ staff members in their Brisbane operations.
About the role:
Coming into the business during its infancy stages will see you working with two of Brisbane’s most Senior DevOps Engineers where you will be responsible for the automation of all manual tasks for the building and deployment of applications and infrastructure releases for all Development and Infrastructure teams.
You will also be responsible for;
- Promote DevOps best practices and influence, other teams.
- Automate VM farms and other infra hardware
- Automate developer operations
- Automating applications and infrastructure solutions.
- Support & improve CICD processes
- Develop, maintain and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments.
Due to the nature of the work, you will be required to pass a Security Clearance and will, therefore, need to be an Australian Citizen. You will have 4+ years’ recent working experience as a DevOps Engineer with the below;
- Strong background with Linux and other open-source technologies and tools
- Confident with a programming language
- Configuration management tools
- Automation and streamlining operations
- configuring continuous integration tools
Some of the benefits of partnering with this business;
- Work on personal projects/certifications on Friday afternoon’s
- Yearly bonuses
- Exciting architecture, holistic.
- Work with an impressive team of high achievers!
- Flexible working arrangements; work from home when required.
- Leave your legacy! As the business scales so will your position within the business, the sky is the limit within this business.
- Good opportunity to move into a SecDevOps role
NOTE: In this position, you will be utilizing Open Source technologies instead of being locked into public cloud players like AWS, GCP or Azure, that being said if you still want to stay hands-on with AWS, these guys have an AWS account which you can still utilize on your Friday afternoon technical sessions.
This business is seriously going somewhere, if you are driven by technology and career then now is the time to get in with this business. Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org