About the Organisation;
I am currently recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to step into a dream Position with an innovative company within the FinTech industry. The role is a full-time position offered remotely! Yes, that’s right the dream remote role exists! This company has been working hard to build the dream team and is looking to bring on a highly talented
Our client is a leader & innovator within its industry where they’re currently building a product that is an industry first. Having recently secured a substantial round of funding this start up is ready to take its journey & team to the next level.
About the Position;
They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that has come from a Systems Engineering background (Linux) as they will be required to set up fail over and communication systems. They are looking for somebody strong with AWS and a solid understanding of creating a reliable secure system.
- Currently live in Brisbane.
- Ok to work from home.
- Australian Citizen or PR Holder
- Exposure across a variety of AWS services and not limited to EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFormation, Lambda etc.
- Strong scripting experience in Python, Java, Perl or Bash
- Significant exposure across automation eg. Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.
- AWS certification would be highly appealing
- Strong Opensource background
- Experience running highly available web applications on Linux servers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and source code management tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Stash and Github etc
- Containerisation experience (Kubernetes or Docker)
Why join the team?
- This is a well-backed and already successful company within its own rights. This really is the definition of jump in now and ride the wave of success with the co-founders.
- Have a Responsibility! No really if you love having a say in how to shape a product – this is it!
- Opportunity to travel – you may be asked to travel interstate or internationally to meet with stakeholders.
- It may be a remote role, but you will still be interacting and working hands-on with decision-makers.
Want to know more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jareth on 0412 540 973. Feel free to connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarethoadesgularte/