Looking for an experienced Digital Forensics and Incident Response Consultant to join a growing team in this newly created role.
You will be joining an established and well regarded Cyber team to provide cyber intelligence and security services, eDiscovery and Data processing requirements to top-end clients across Australia. You will also get the opportunity to gain experience with Pen Testing and other Tech areas.
This is one of the most established Forensic teams and they want you to be part of the success!
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience in IR and DF
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment
- Experience with report writing
- Relevant Certifications such as SANS
- Experience/knowledge of eDiscovery technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Global organization with a fast growing forensics practice
- Offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Perth
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to work in Pen Testing and other technologies
- Work with top-end management/consultants
- Great culture, salary and bonuses