A great opportunity has become available for a Senior Implementation Security Consultant to join a reputable and global organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and driving network/software security improvement strategies, policies and standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions.
- Deliver technical solutions to clients
- Provide technical solutions and define the roadmap and milestones with internal team
- Provide pre-sales support around the design and configuration requirements
- Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting, design, configuration and escalated problem management
- Develop technical training materials and conduct training programs
- Act as key project team member charged with the analysis of technical requirements
Key Skills Required:
- 6+ years in a Technical Security/Network role
- Previous experience working within an enterprise environment
- Previous experience working with multiple clients at a time
- Experience with Palo Alto, F5, Splunk, etc
- Experience with Network and Software Security
- Proven ability to implement and manage a compliance focused security culture
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
What’s in it for you?
- Reputable global based organization
- WFH flexibility
- Varied technical/lead/pre-sales role
- Great salary package
- Bleeding edge technology
- Great team culture