An exciting permanent opportunity has become available for a rapidly growing organization to expand their team by adding another Senior IT Engineer.
This company is transitioning from a start-up to an enterprise level company, so your role will be vital in planning & executing on exciting new systems to help with their growth.
You will be joining a company that hires only the best, so you will be part of a high performing team that works with cutting-edge technology and has people that are truly passionate about what they do!
- Ensure day-to-day operations of technology infrastructure, including networks, servers, databases, etc.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and maintenance of all IT products
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair hardware, software, and AV equipment
- Diagnose and solve problems with hardware, software, and networks
- Review, audit, and revise policies affecting security and operability of hardware and software
- Lead design and deployment of servers, directories, wireless, backups, and personal devices
- Manage help desk process, budget, and staff for smooth, responsive operations
- Provide end-user support
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience in an IT Engineer role
- Experience managing MacOS and Windows devices in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Microsoft Intune or other MDM systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD
- Experience with G Suite and Microsoft/Office 365
- SIEM Experience
- Previous experience working in start-up and enterprise environments
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing Global start-up
- Excellent work location and flexibility to work from home
- Career progression and professional training available
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible hardware options