About the company:
Our client is an established and recognised employer located within a 2km radius of the CBD, their culture would be described as unique and vibrant, they love to have a laugh. Due to year on year growth, they are seeking a Senior Network Engineer that wants to impart their knowledge and help take the team and their projects to the next level!
About the Position:
Coming in as a Senior within the business you will have the autonomy and forum to provide recommendations as to where the business should head from a technological perspective and how their projects are carried out. You will also be the final escalation point in their Networks team which has been an area of growth.
Although you will have some input around the architecture for their Cisco firewalls, your main area of focus will be the delivery of those as well as Layer 3 routing and switching.
- Experience with routers, switches and firewalls – Cisco & Meraki
- Experience in managing load balancers
- Networking protocols in BGP & OSPF configuring & troubleshooting
- Firewall experience in Palo Alto would also be ideal
- VMware networking and virtualisation technologies
- Cloud networking
- Certs would be highly advantageous – CCNP or CCIE
What is in it for you?
- The business has a strong emphasis on Technology (internal position – not an MSP/Consultancy)
- Yearly salary reviews (everyone within the team has received them on a consistent basis)
- Bonuses – they have been paid out over COVID
- Specific budget for certs
- Comprehensive training plans
- Great social activities
- Close to Public Transport
- Onsite parking free!
Where to next?
Want to know more, call Jareth (0412 540 973) or email email@example.com