Looking for an exceptional Network & Security Architect to join an adaptive and forward-thinking company based in Brisbane’s CBD.
As the Security/Network Architect you will be responsible for developing and driving network improvement strategies, policies, standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, and ensuring the efficacy of networking services internally and externally to your customers.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology across the VMware suite of products alongside a team of like-minded professionals to deliver key customer centric solutions.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed customer requirements
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture for customers
- Implementation/continuous improvement of a contemporary network architecture
- Develop and ensure the ongoing suitability of an enterprise grade managed service provider network within the company
- Develop, refine, and implement network policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide strategic and tactical direction and consultation
- Identify connectivity requirements using risk/impact assessments
- Design secure infrastructure solutions and applications
- Perform control and vulnerability assessments
Key Skills Required:
- 7+ years of Security/Network Architecture experience
- 7+ years’ working in an enterprise environment with mature security management and compliance principles in place
- 5+ years’ acting as a Security Incident Manger
- Ability to implement and manage a compliance focused security culture
- Experience with Vsphere suite, Netapp, Commvault are all an asset
- Experience with Public and private Networks and interconnections
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Reputable Brisbane based organization
- Great salary package
- Bleeding edge technology
- Great team culture