Looking for a Senior SecOps Engineer to join a reputable, global and well respected organization, based in Brisbane.
In this role you will be responsible for the security around the business operations of a global enterprise environment.
- Work with SOC, SIEM and SOAR tools
- Align the business with security frameworks
- Assist and support the creation of security policies
- Document technical processes and standards
- Apply & maintain specific security controls
- Respond to security breaches in line with security policies
- Work alongside Architects to develop end-to-end security solutions
Key Skills Required:
- 6+ years of Cyber Security experience
- Previous experience working for an enterprise organization
- Experience with SOC, SIEM and SOAR tools
- Experience with Tenable, Helix or FireEye
- Experience with ISO, ISM, PCI-DSS and Essential 8
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Background with network Security
What’s in it for you?
- Reputable and global organization
- Great location / WFH flexibility
- Career progression / training provided
- Work/life balance
- Endless company perks!
- Social and friendly work culture