A brand new role has been created for a Senior Security Engineer to join a growing team in a boutique Cyber Consultancy in Brisbane.
As the Senior Cyber Security Engineer/Lead you will be the technical security expert for both new and existing clients. You will also have the opportunity to work as a Tech Lead and help build out the team as this is a high growth space.
This company has a lot of new work on currently and also a lot of old and loyal customer they have had for years. You’ll be joining a great environment with a lot of support and a great pathway for growth.
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience in Security Engineering roles
- Background in a SOC environment
- Threat-hunting/IR & vulnerability scanning experience
- SIEM and Tenable Nessus experience
- Experience with IRAP and Essential 8 frameworks
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK concepts and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at the same time
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels
- Baseline or NV1 Clearance
What’s in it for you?
- Great salary package
- Be part of the growth/career progression
- Opportunity to build a team
- Supportive team
- Paid Certifications provided
- South side location/WFH flex