A brand-new contract role has become available for a Senior Security Network Engineer to join a world-class leader in the telecommunications business!
To be successful in this position, you will have a Consulting background with broad technical experience across Networks and Security – specifically firewalls.
If you would like to join a company who operates in a wide range of domestic and overseas markets, then this may be the role for you!
- Deliver technical design and implementations of security solutions for clients
- Review existing security configurations to make appropriate recommendations
- Maintain quality client/vendor relationships
- Peer review of documentation, to provide technical input for presales proposals
- To design and implement security solutions for clients
- Writing technical documentation for both the company and clients
- Participate in technical deployments within client environments
- Participate in technical workshops with clients
- Able to manage time effectively and meet client deadlines
- Delivering multiple projects concurrently
Key skills Required:
- 5+ years’ of experience in Security Network Engineer roles
- Previous experience within Pre-Sales/Consulting teams
- Experience working in Senior Security level technical roles
- Vast understanding of Firewall/IPS solutions
- Technical knowledge with Palo Alto Networks, Web/Email Security/Proxy and ForcePoint or Symantec/ProofPoint
- Proficiency with F5, NextGen, Cisco and Juniper Firewalls
- Experience with IPS Intrusion Prevention System for both Cisco and Juniper
What’s in it for you?
- Join a reputable global organization who deals with both domestic and international markets
- Excellent salary package
- Positive and collaborative team culture
- CBD location/WFH flexibility
- Career progression opportunities