About the company:
Situated on the north side of Brisbane but still within 5kms of the CBD, our client has been around for the last 15 years where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space.
You will be joining the business at an important time, having grown YoY with revenue (organically), my client is looking at adding additional service offerings.
About the role:
Customer service is something that is important to my client, they are looking for somebody that can act as a first point of contact for resolutions. Proficient in Microsoft Windows technology and customer service you will be providing a mixture of level 1-2 (more dominant on L2) support for BAU related issues over the phone.
This position will be well suited for somebody that would like to head down the TL path.
Main technology you will be supporting will cover;
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Office365/Exchange Server (2007 – 2019)
- Backups & DR technology
- VMWare & Hyper-V
- AD Group Policy
- PowerShell (ideally)
- Azure (ideally)
- Currently, live in Brisbane
- Ideally worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Can start within a 2 week notice period
- Setup & configuration printers
- Provided L2 support within the last 6 months
- Can get along with people, can take direction and have a laugh in the process
What’s in it for you?
Work with a serious Employer that is going somewhere and separating themselves from the norm of traditional MSPs. Although not promised, there is a possibility for either extension or obtaining a permanent position later.
The Next Step:
To apply, please click the apply button or email Joades@humanisedgroup.com