About the company:
Situated on the north side of Brisbane but still within 5kms of the CBD, our client has been around for the last 15 years where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space.
You will be joining the business at an important time, having grown YoY with revenue (organically), my client is looking at adding additional service offerings.
About the role:
Coming into their MSP team you will be a contact for a variety of users that have a diverse product range of technology. Proficient in Microsoft Windows technology and customer service you will be providing a mixture of level 2 and depending on your ability L3 support for BAU related issues over the phone.
Main technology you will be supporting will cover;
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Office365/Exchange Server (2007 – 2019)
- Backups & DR technology
- VMWare & Hyper-V
- AD Group Policy
- Currently live in Brisbane
- worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Provided L2 support within the last 18 months
- Can get along with people, can take direction and have a laugh in the process
- Experience with Azure and PowerShell
What’s in it for me?
Work with a serious Employer that is going somewhere and separating themselves from the norm of traditional MSPs. Although not promised, there is a possibility for either extension or obtaining a permanent position later.
The Next Step:
To apply, please click the apply button or email Joades@humanisedgroup.com