About the company:
Situated on the north side of Brisbane but still within 5kms of the CBD, our client has been around for the last 15 years where they have built an impressive portfolio of clients within their niche space.
You will be joining the business at an important time, having grown YoY with revenue (organically), my client is looking at adding additional service offerings.
Coming into this business, you will act as an escalation point within their MSP team, technologies that you will be supporting;
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support.
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration and support
- Microsoft Azure (Active Directory, App Service, Intune, SendGrid, Virtual machines)
- Backup management
- Automation through scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
- Currently live in Brisbane
- worked for a Managed Services Provider environment
- Provided L2 support within the last 18 months
- Can get along with people, can take direction and have a laugh in the process
- Experience with Azure and PowerShell
What’s in it for me?
Work with a serious Employer that is going somewhere and separating themselves from the norm of traditional MSPs. Although not promised, there is a possibility for either extension or obtaining a permanent position later.
The Next Step:
To apply, please click the apply button or email Joades@humanisedgroup.com